Utilizing tried and tested processes gained from multiple implementations in many small to mid-size business in the Upper Midwest, OTT, Inc. utilizes the RapidStart methodology to migrate business data from Quickbooks, Peachtree, Sage BusinessWorks and Sage 50 2013 to the Microsoft Dynamics GP business software platform.
The RapidStart Migration Tool allows you to import and convert QuickBooks, Peachtree, Sage BusinessWorks or Sage 50 2013 data to use with Microsoft Dynamics GP. The data sets that can be imported and converted are:
- Master Records: Accounts, Customers, Vendors, Items
- Open Transactions: Sales Orders, Payables, Receivables and Inventory (including inventory levels)
- Configuration Settings: Company Address, Customer Type, Payment Terms, Shipping Methods, Sales Tax, Vendor Type, Fiscal Years
The RapidStart Configuration Tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP quickly configures core application setup data to meet specific business needs. There are thirteen available industry templates or a custom configuration template created in Microsoft Office Excel 2010 and/or Microsoft Office Excel 2013. The tool can be used for identifying settings and data such as the chart of accounts, fiscal years, payment terms, shipping methods, taxes, core financial and distribution module configurations. This tool is also a great solution for adding new companies within an existing or new Dynamics GP installation.
The RapidStart Implementation offering includes the following modules:
- Foundation-System Manager
- General Ledger
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payables Management
- Receivables Management
- Management Reporter
- Sales Order Processing
- Purchase Order Processing
The versions and editions of QuickBooks that are compatible with the RapidStart Migration tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 include:
- QuickBooks Pro (2003 – 2013), Premier (2003 – 2013) and Enterprise (3.0 – 13.0)
- Peachtree (2009 – 2012) versions of Pro, Complete and Premium, Sage 50 2013
Get Started with the Functionality you Need for your Business.
OTT, Inc. has put two packages together to help you get started based on your business requirements.